Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Family Picture Time


Last night we went and got family pictures done. It went pretty smoothly for having an 18 month year old. Of course she wanted to run, but she did well enough for the pictures. She's not totally smiling, but with Austin we were just happy to not have any crying pictures. :) We were there for 2 HOURS THOUGH!!!! I made an appointment, but evidently people are all getting their Xmas photo's done. So it was crazy. We were at the mall so while we were there waiting for the pics to come to the computer, we took them to the play place. And then noticed that Santa was already there! So they had to go say hi to him. :) They loved it, it was so cute. We didn't get a picture of Madison because we have her's from school. (so before you can ask where's Madison's picture, there ya go) :)

The picture of the 3 kids is my favorite, and believe it or not, it was Hannah's favorite to do! She thought it was funny and wanted to keep doing it. :)

This was the first year for Austin to sit still and and take a good picture, I was VERY proud of him.

And there's my angel, right before she broke down and had enough picture taking. :) LOL

6 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

How cute Vanessa! they are so darling! How's the house selling progress going?

Laura G said...

Your family is too cute! I'm impressed that your pictures are so adorable after being there for 2 hours. Holy Cow!

Stephanie.Fitness said...

You guys made such cute kids! Love IT! I know how it goes trying to get your kids to cooperate for pictures! I had to bust out the Halloween candy just to get a few smiles in and I still ended up with my 3 year old having some major meltdowns and my 4 month old look like he was drunk with his head bobbing up and down because he was falling asleep! It's funny now, but at the time, I wanted to pull my hair out! Love your family pictures, you guys did great!

District 6 Festival Committee said...

They really are great pictures. How did you get your baby to be so cute too.. that is rare in a family photo.

House of Smiths said...

Super cute Vanessa!
Shelley

C. Leah said...

Those are so cute! You have such cute kids!

I feel your pain on the "taking 2 hours" pictures thing. We did family pictures with my hubby's family the day after Thanksgiving and it was the same thing. 2 hours! It was busy b/c it is Christmas and all...but what a pain. Oh well, it's worth it in the end, right? :)