Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight Movie


Okay, So I went to go see Twilight. The sneak preview at Midnight, yeah, I'm obsessed. :) Anyways, we had a ball, felt like teenagers again. I went down to Pocatello, so I could go with Kevin's mom and sister. I made t-shirts for everyone, because..... welll..... I told you I'm obsessed. We stayed up late, and had fun. I can't comment on the movie, cuz, well lets just say, its not the book. But in the end.... I still liked it. We had a blast and wish it wasn't over.

3 comments:

Krissy said...

TOTALLY. JEALOUS. I'm still missing my 4th Twilight book from moving and I still haven't seen the movie. lol I've heard people say they're disappointed in the choice for Edward but the chick who played Bella did really well. LUCKY! lol :D

Krissy said...

Oh, and the shirts ... Did you use iron on transfers? Where did you find the lettering and stuff?

Laura G said...

I felt the same way after the midnight movie, but went again the next day with my sister in laws and LOVED it. You'll have to go again and see what you think!