Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Night: Part Two Trick or Treating

Okay the second half of our night consisted of going Trick or Treating with the kids. Then taking them to the Fall Festival at our church, and then trunk or treating in the parking lot. We got the GOODS! And Hannah was so cute, she was so excited because the kids were excited, she knew she wanted to do whatever they were doing. LOL. Earlier that day, Madison had a party at her school and she got to dress up for it. But I didn't let her leave with out eating her brains and blood. She is after all my little vampire. :) LOL Then when I picked her up from school that day, I was all dressed up in my costume, and her and the kids loved it.


Then off to trick or treating:






Hannah was OFF! She was ready to GO!



TRICK OR TREAT!!!!!!!

3 comments:

C. Leah said...

Cute! Sounds like they had fun. :)

Laura G said...

Man you are a darling mom. I'm kinda selfish in the fact that I'm sad that you're outta here and we just started having so much fun.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

looks like you had a good time! Did my package get there?
How are things? Haven't heard from you in a while!