Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dance Dance


I just thought I wasnt going to post till next week, but then the kids had to go get cute on me. :) So I was feeling a little retro this morning and put in Backstreet Boys CD, their first one. Next thing I know, the kids all run in, (including baby Hannah) and start jammin! Not just a little dancing, but they were ALL OUT! So cute. They were SO in it. LOL.




The kids DID NOT get their dancing "skills" from me. They have their Father written all over them. LOL!

4 comments:

C. Leah said...

That's so cute! (I have that CD too, btw). :)

The good thing is...your kids love to dance! So even though they don't quite have good "skills" yet, I'm sure you could instill your dancing genes in them. :) But really, I love the dancing that little kids do...it makes me smile.

District 6 Festival Committee said...

Way worth your time. Sometimes a little break is what gets you through the crazy weeks in life. I appreciatte the video it made me smile and glad to know that I am not the only mom that does that with her kids. :) Priceless!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I love seeing your little kids dancing...and to hear your shout outs are just so priceless! Way to be mommy!

Laura G said...

You are such a darling mom! This post shows how much you adore your children. Too cute!