Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged again

This one is called 7 weird things tag. I'm supposed to tell 7 weird things about my self. Hmmm, are you ready??

1. I can take my arms behind my back, one up and one down, hold on to my hands and then flip them to the front.

2. I like to eat a peanut butter, banana, and MAYONNAISE sandwich. (my husband wont kiss me after I eat it.)

3. I like the smell of fire burning the woods. Its a bad thing, but I love the smell. Campfire's also do the trick.

4. I am double jointed in my elbows, so if you ask me to hold my arms out, they bend backwards. I'm also double jointed in my fingers. So I can bend the top part of my fingers.

5. I don't like calling people. I have an issue with talking to strangers. Even if I'll never talk to them again. I make Kevin do all the calling on things.

6. I have to have two towels. One for my hair & face and one for my body. My husband thinks this is funny because in his family they just take whatever towel is the closest! AHHHHHHH, yuck. So when he's mad at me or wants to tease me, he'll take my HAIR & FACE towel and dry HIS body off with it. Gross. I immediately wash them if I know he did it. Except those moments that he starts laughing after my shower, then I know what he did. Then he really gets it. :)

7. Last but not least, I don't know if this is considered weird or not, but I do not like these foods, that most people like: Coconut, Grapefruit, Pineapple, and any type of nuts. And these foods aren't just a dislike, I HATE THEM. Wont eat em. I'd rather eat greens. Pina Colodas are defiantly on the yuck list. :)

Kay I tag:

Shelly
Krissy
Carmen
DIVA

Have fun.

4 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I loved these! The sandwich is DELISH! LOVE IT TOO!
And the towel thing! I KNOW exactly what you mean! LOL

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Oh, yeah, I'll do the tag!

District 6 Festival Committee said...

Fun to read! THAT SANDWICH um sounds really gross... maybe I will have to try before I have an opinion though :)

Krissy said...

LOL I want to barf just reading about your sandwich! LOL I'll do the tag, but it'll be a few days before I can get to it. We moved yesterday and we have to come back and forth to the old house to use the internet/computer. lol :)