Monday, October 20, 2008

Insane Week

I have an insane week ahead of me. My husband left this morning to go fishing 8 hours away. He will be gone till Wednesday at about 4 in the morning. Meanwhile we are having a Halloween party, which we throw every year for his birthday (its on Halloween) this Saturday. We are leaving Wednesday afternoon to go down to Salt Lake City. Kevin has some interviews and physical fitness stuff to do for his new job on Thursday and Friday. Which means we don't get home till Friday night. Which means I have to get the house and all the details ready by Wednesday! That means cleaning out the playroom downstairs, moving everything into another room, and then spooky-fying it. :) Along with that, the kids are having there primary program on Sunday, so since both sets of grandparents are going to be here for the party on Saturday night, they might as well spend the night for church the next day..... soooooo... I gotta get all those beds together. And then....... oh yes I'm not done yet........ on Saturday (the day of the party) the kids have their primary program practise at 9:00. At the same time we have our super Saturday. So drop them off, do a craft, pick them up, go home, and start cooking for the party. (Hopefully everything will be decorated by then) Then get all kids cute and scary for the party. Whewww...... So did you catch my entire itinerary???? Tues: finish the decorating and cleaning for the party, get beds ready for guests. Wed: Pack for Utah, drive to Utah, get there 4 hours later. Sleep. WOW. Thurs: Kevin goes off to the interviews. When he gets back, we go look at houses with the Realtor. Fri: Kevin does more interviews, I take kids to a hayride with my sister. Oh wait, I have to go see my grandma that's in town too. :) Leave to go back home Friday night. Barely sleep in anticipation for the next day.... Sat: Take kids to PPP, do craft, pick up, go home. cook. Dress. PARTY. CRASH. Sun: Primary Program Mon: DO NOTHING! ALL DAY LONG!!!! Tues-Fri get stuff ready for Kevin's actual birthday, and wrap up Halloween shopping. I'm tired already. I'll be lucky if I make it through it all. The next post will probably be next week with pics of the Halloween bash! Today I shopped and shopped to get all the stuff for the party (with all three kids, no hubby remember? BAD IDEA) and got half of the room downstairs ready. Tomorrows the hard part. Annnndddd, its 10:30pm and I should be sleeping. And darn, I didn't run today, should be doing that now, but maybe all the moving of furniture took its place. (although I did have stupid Arctic circle for lunch) I better go to bed, now I'm just rambling. :) Night Night!

3 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

HOLY COW WOMAN! You are going to be pulling your hair out by the time Sunday night comes along!
Hang in there. Maybe the box of goodies will be there in time for the party! Congrats! Can't wait to see the pictures!

C. Leah said...

Dang girl...when does it end for you?? :)

You are going to be incredibly busy, but just think...when it's over you can say, "Yes I did it!"
Treat yourself to something nice after all this..sounds like you'll deserve it.

BTW, I didn't know your hubby's b-day was on Halloween! That's awesome!

Krissy said...

WHAT THE!?!?!?! Just READING that made me tired! lol Good thing it's nap time. lol Good luck with all the events coming up! Can't wait to hear your report. :)