Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dad's 69th birthday!


Wow! Is it Wednesday already? I'm a slacker! Better get postin! :) This weekend we went to my sisters house in Utah to celebrate my Dad's 69th birthday. (wow thats old LOL) A lot of my brothers and sisters were there to help celebrate it. We all had a good time, and I took lots of pictures to document it.



Here's everyone having a good time and relaxing.

I love the picture of Madison and her cousin Eva reading. Madison can't read, but she sure fooled me here!

Here's my Mom in bed. She wasn't feeling well, so she unfortunately missed out on the whole thing. That's why I took so many pictures, so she could see it.

Cut the cake, and sneak a bite!
After all was said and done, the kids were bathed and sent downstairs to watch a movie, while the grownups had game time. They REALLY got into the movie. They didn't even know I was there!

And finally - here is Mike adorning one of Hannah's bows. Isn't he a pretty little girl? :)

Happy Birthday Dad!

2 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

OH, Happy Birthday to your dad. I miss them so much. Seeing your mom just made me cry. It just breaks my heart. Please tell them both I miss them and send my love.

C. Leah said...

Aww, your Dad is so sweet. I miss you and your family bunches! Brings back memories of all the good times we had together growing up! :) And at this time of year I always think of the Halloweens we spent having parties in your old basement. ;)
Luv ya!!