Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hannah and Madison

Today I just have the girls because Austin went to work with Daddy. So I thought it would be a good idea to show off all the tricks that Hannah can do and Madison's toothless grin. Lets start with Madison first.
As of 2 days ago Madison has lost all four teeth in front! She just lost the last one on the bottom right. She walks around singing "all I want for Christmas is my four front teeth" :) She's very proud that she's the only one in her class and on the street that has lost so many teeth for her age! Were going to get family pictures taken next week so we can document this awkward time in her life. :)
Madison and Hannah have fun together. Madison is a good big sister and helps Hannah all the time.... I don't know what I'm going to do when Madison goes to school full time next year!
Now lets get to Hannah. She all of a sudden started doing all of these little things that make me laugh. Shes saying so many things (which if you know my kids, they don't talk till their 3!) She coming into such a cute personality and feisty too! She doesn't take anything from the kids, she'll give right back to them what they give to her. :)

Hannah just figured out how to feed herself with a spoon. She's so proud and wont let you touch the spoon now. She wants to do it!
When you say, "lets say prayers" she folds her arms like this. Its so cute.

Hannah practicing all of her words. She can say more, but my mind went blank and I couldn't remember anymore. She just started walking too finally. About 3 weeks ago. So she likes to walk all around the house. She follows the kids around like a puppy dog. :) At the end of the clip she says, "bye bye mama" which means I'm done. LOL

This one is last and so funny! Hannah figured out how to blow on Daddy's tummy last night and now she's trying it out on Madison. You cant help but laugh when you see this. LOL.

3 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Your girls are so adorable! I just love reading about your little family. It's so hard to see you all grown up with 3 kids! Where does the time go?

C. Leah said...

Those were cute Vanessa! :) You're girls are so sweet and cute!

Krissy said...

Madison looks JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! So cute!!!