Friday, September 26, 2008

Harvest


See my beeeeauuuutiful craft? I did that last night! All by myself! Cute huh? I got the idea from wonderfullywordy.blogspot.com. You can order a kit through her. It took around 2 hours to make. It wasn't hard to do at all! And speaking of harvest. I did that too. :) I went to my mother in laws house and we did this craft and we canned peaches. It was fun. Ive never canned before, so it was a learning experience for me. It wasn't hard at all. Lots of fun actually. (The people you do it with is the fun part) I did 35 jars of peaches and 6 quart size jars of peach jelly. I didn't get home till midnight last night, but it was well worth it. It was a fun girls night out. :)

5 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

TOO CUTE! How did you MAKE that? DETAILS, PLEASE!
You are turning into a little crafty homemaker!

C. Leah said...

Yes, please share details!!! :) You are very talented, my friend!

Krissy said...

DUDE! I LOVE that HARVEST craft!!! PLEASE tell me how you made that!!!

District 6 Festival Committee said...

Very Cute!

House of Smiths said...

Hey You!
Hmm... either we think EXACTLY alike, or those harvest blocks look JUST like mine! lol Awesome job!
Hey, If you did get that idea from my wonderfully wordy blog, will you just make sure to post my site, with your posts... with the crafts that you do, so that people know where they can get the stuff, and where it originated from? I just spend LOTS of time coming up with ideas, and it's nice to get the credit and business.
Thanks so much Vanessa, you'll have to let me know where your moving in Utah, so we can get together soon!
Shelley Smith