Friday, September 19, 2008

Kevin and Vanessa Through the Years

Today I thought I'd post some pictures that I thought was funny. Ive been wasting way too much time today doing it, so I might as well make it our blog entry today. Its our "yearbook" pictures from the 1950's to 2000's. If you go HERE you can do it too! Its funny because some of them you start looking like your mom or grandma! Notice in 1994 Kevin looks the same as he did in 1994! I even believe he had that shirt! My favorite for Kevin is 1976 - he was a hottie. And my favorite for me is probally 1966, love the hair! HAHA! Right now were in the middle of putting in carpet in the downstairs, so tomorrow I'll post some pictures of the finished project. Have fun and happy yearbooking!

3 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

LOL LOL LOL! I love these pictures! Did you see all the ones on my page? Do you have Cathryn's blog page address? She has one so does Krissy, and Carmen. It's so nice to be able to see all of these!

District 6 Festival Committee said...

K that is really funny!

C. Leah said...

That is hilarious girl! :)